Terms & Conditions of Sale
Should you purchase any goods from the Nazeing Glass Works Factory Shop Online Store ("the online store") you will be contracting with Nazeing Glass Works Limited on the terms and conditions outlined below ("online store terms”).
Please read them carefully before placing your order and print a copy for your future reference. If you do not agree with the online store terms, do not order any goods from the online store. If Nazeing Glass Works Limited accepts any order for goods from you, then its agreement with you will be made on the online store terms outlined below.
1. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Nazeing Glass Works Limited cannot guarantee that all the items within the Online Store will remain available indefinitely.
2. Products are normally available for despatch within 48 hours and we aim to deliver to most UK addresses within 7 days of receiving your order. If for any reason an item is not in stock when your order is placed, Nazeing Glass Works Limited will contact you via phone or your email address to offer you a suitable alternative or a full refund.
3.The products are only suitable for the uses described, any other use is the customers own responsibility. Measurements and weights are given where appropriate and are approximate. Unless stated otherwise, the glassware products listed are not dishwasher safe. Items are described and photographed as accurately as possible, but different computers can display colours in different ways, so if you are not satisfied with the product(s) you have ordered, we operate a returns policy (see Cancellation & Returns Policy below).
4. The prices for all the goods available on the Shop are inclusive of VAT (if applicable) and all prices are in Pounds Sterling. We reserve the right to change prices from time to time, but the price quoted when you place your order is the price you will be charged.
5 The information relating to products and relevant prices are displayed on the online store for your information and to enable you decide whether you would like to make us an offer to purchase any such goods. When you place an order, Nazeing Glass Works Limited will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the despatch confirmation e-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a despatch confirmation e-mail to have been despatched do not form part of that contract.
6. No amendments can be made either to the goods ordered or customer details once an order has been confirmed.
7 Method of payment – Online payment is made by PayPal using the PayPal service, please see their terms and conditions at http://www.paypal.com/. Cleared payment must be received prior to despatch. Customers not wishing to use this service can send cheque or postal order payments by post, but goods will not be despatched until payment has been received and cleared, which can be up to 14 days. Cheques should be made payable to Nazeing Glass Works Limited and sent to Nazeing Glass Works Limited, Nazeing New Road, Broxbourne EN10 6SU.
8 Ownership or title to the product shall not pass to you, the buyer, until Nazeing Glass Works Limited has received payment in full.
9 A fixed delivery charge (£4.50 economy or £9.96 express to delivery addresses in mainland England & Wales, other areas may be more) applies to all orders. This charge is per order, regardless of quantity ordered. Orders over a fixed amount (£50 to mainland England & Wales) are delivered carriage free.
10 The customer shall be responsible for inspecting their goods on delivery and must inform Nazeing Glass Works Limited of any defect or shortage in the order within seven days of receipt.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
11. Please note that you have a legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days of the date of receipt of the goods (provided the goods are returned to us new and in an unused condition in the original packaging). By returning, packing securely and enclosing the advice note and sending it back to Nazeing Glass Works Limited, Nazeing New Road, Broxboune EN10 6SU, a refund will be provided within 14 days of the date of cancellation.
12. In addition to the above, Nazeing Glass Works Limited operates a 'No Quibble' returns policy. If you are not entirely satisfied with our products or our service or the product is damaged in any way or has become broken in transit please let us know by email to email@example.com so that we can rectify the situation
We will refund or exchange non-engraved products if they are returned in a resaleable condition within 14 days of the date of receipt. Products that have been customised with an engraving will be dealt with on an individual basis.
The purchaser must bear the carriage costs of returning unwanted products. If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or cases in which items have arrived in a damaged or imperfect condition, return carriage costs will be reimbursed. Please use the original packaging to return your purchase.
Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
13. To the extent that we are permitted by law to limit our liability to you in connection with any order, that liability will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant product(s).
14. References in this document to "the online store" refer to the Nazeing Glass Works Limited Factory Shop Online Store at www.nazeing-glass-factoryshop.co.uk and/or www.glassfactoryshop.co.uk and/or www.nazeing-glass.com operated by Nazeing Glass Works Limited, Nazeing New Road, Broxbourne, EN10 6SU.
14. Please note that Nazeing Glass Works Limited reserves the right to amend the Online Store Terms from time to time. Nazeing Glass Works Limited will publish the amended Online Store Terms on the Shop and any new versions of the Online Store Terms will come into effect as soon as Nazeing Glass Works Limited publish them on the Shop (with the exception that any orders that Nazeing Glass Works Limited have already accepted from you prior to any such change will be subject to the Online Store Terms in force at that point).
15. Force Majeure.
Neither party will be deemed to be in breach of any
of its obligations under the agreement as a result of any delay in performing
or any failure to perform any such obligations by reason of any cause or event
beyond the parties' control. A force majeure event includes, but is not limited
to, any unforeseeable, inevitable, or unstoppable act, event, non-happening,
omission or accident beyond the control of either party, despite all reasonable
efforts made to the contrary. In addition to events usually recognized by the
British courts, a force majeure event includes in particular (without
limitation) the following: Strike, lock-out, earthquake, fire, storm, flood,
lightning, explosion, impossibility of the use of public or private
telecommunications networks. If the force majeure
lasts longer than one (1) month, this agreement may be terminated by the
16. These terms and conditions remain valid and in force,
even if one or more clauses are invalid or declared so under any law,
regulation or following the final decision of a competent court.
17. No failure of either party to exercise any power
given to it in these terms and conditions or to insist upon strict compliance
by the other party with its obligations hereunder shall constitute a waiver of
either party's right to demand exact compliance with the terms hereof.
18. All personal data you provide us is used to process
your orders. This data will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection
principles outlined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
In form and content, these Terms and Conditions shall be
governed by and construed in accordance with English law. All orders placed on the online store strictly imply the acceptance of Nazeing Glass Works Limited's terms and
In case of dispute or claim, the customer agrees to seek
an amicable solution with Nazeing Glass Works Limited before proceeding with any legal action.
In the event where such a solution cannot be found, any disputes concerning the
sale (price, Terms and Conditions, products, etc.) will be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts